Love the practice of law but not the daily grind of a law firm? Have an MBA but not satisfied working in the usual corporate world? pi Advisory may be right for you! pi Advisory seeks highly motivated individuals to join its new and already growing highly specialized life sciences consulting business. As an Associate, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best former practicing attorneys and life sciences consultants who have deep-rooted knowledge of life sciences legal, regulatory and compliance issues.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct a wide variety of compliance and risk assessments for life sciences companies to identify exposure to legal, regulatory and/or compliance risks pertaining to areas including, but not limited to, the False Claims Act, Anti-Kickback Statute, PhRMA Code, AdvaMed Code, the Food Drug and Cosmetic Act, the Open Payments provisions of the PPACA, PDMA, and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Based on completed compliance and risk assessments provide mitigation/remediation recommendations for any actual or perceived legal, regulatory or compliance issues.
- As needed, engage in client interaction and collaboration with a wide range of client staff through project management, employee interviews, and business development presentations.
- Draft and edit policies, procedures and other guidance documents relating to, Commercial and Medical Affairs activities, and Corporate Compliance Programs.
- Assess and develop commercial and medical affairs compliance training programs.
- Collaborate with internal business units and Subject Matter Experts on an ad-hoc basis to provide analytical support and address client needs.
- Competently synthesize complex information and provide confident recommendations, points of view, or alternatives to complex problems.
- Organize client deliverables in a systematic manner to allow for ease of recall.
- Manage competing priorities and projects across multiple client business units in areas such as Commercial, Medical Affairs, and Sales and Marketing.
- Proactively stay abreast of industry developments that may impact existing or future clients.
- As necessary, engage in thought leadership activities including development of publications, webinars and blog posts.