Have you ever wanted to join an exciting and fast growing business on the ground floor? Here is your opportunity! pi Advisory seeks highly motivated individuals to join its new and already growing highly specialized life sciences consulting business. At pi Advisory you will have the opportunity to work with seasoned professionals who have a track record of success. Working along side your pi Advisory teammates you will be afforded the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally on a daily basis. If you are up for the challenge, we invite you to apply, and allow us to grow together.
Responsibilities will include:
- Nurturing relationships with existing clients as well as prospecting and targeting new client leads.
- Working as part of a team to develop and grow relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Obtaining information from clients to effectively qualify and scope opportunities.
- Collaborating with clients to understand their needs in order to better provide fit-for-purpose solutions.
- Accurately depicting client needs in written proposals.
- Successfully navigate client hesitations and overcome objections to consistently win and/or generate business.
- Researching client leads via a variety of free public sources.
- Managing an approved budget against competing demands.
- Research and understand the current life sciences regulatory landscape to help shape current and future service offerings.
Desired Skills and Experience
Because pi Advisory operates in a highly specialized field, we are seeking candidates with a proven track record of success in developing business. Appropriate candidates will have 3-5 years of business development experience. Candidates must have a B.S./B.A. or beyond in a business related field. Previous experience cold calling senior executives is a plus. Previous experience in the life sciences industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated sales effectiveness evidenced by a track record of customer development and customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently obtain sales and revenue targets.
- Appropriate candidate will be able to show a track record of generating long-term client relationships.
- Must be a highly motivated individual who is able to work with little supervision but must also thrive in a collaborative work environment.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management structure at client organizations. Must possess confidence and professionalism sufficient to interact with C-suite executives and other members of senior leadership at client organizations.
- Candidate should be comfortable in an evolving and rapidly growing work environment.
- Position requires excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Appropriate Candidate will be detail-oriented and have the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.