pi Advisory is a unique, specialized life sciences consulting company that offers compliance and regulatory solutions specifically designed for each client’s unique requirement. pi Advisory professionals have a core background in law and life sciences compliance combined with industry experience. This specialized subject matter expertise differentiates our team and enables them to provide clients with proven life sciences problem-solving methodologies, unique skill sets and a track record of helping companies achieve their goals.
SALES & MARKETING INTERN
The Sales and Marketing Internship Program is highly-selective and is looking for students interested in participating in a meaningful learning experience comprised of gaining valuable exposure to marketing, sales, general business management, and strategy within the life science industry. Our Sales and Marketing Interns will be instrumental in the development of marketing strategies and execution plans and will be challenged to make recommendations with real business impact. Assignments may include: development of promotional programs or materials for use by the sales team, researching medical device and pharmaceutical companies, and assisting the sales team in qualifying leads.
The Internship Program Provides
- Real-world experience aligned to a course of study
- A mentor during your experience
- Consistent feedback on the quality of your performance
- Participate in a local community event as a team
- Presentations to senior management at the end of the internship program
- Organized social and professional development events held throughout the program
- 10-12 week unpaid internship program (pi Advisory will assist interns in obtaining credit from their school if permissible under school policies)
- Currently pursuing the following majors: Business Management or Marketing
- Must have completed at least 2 full years toward degreed program
- Internship may require local travel to client facilities
- In order to gain the most out of your experience, we request that you devote 25 hours per week to this opportunity.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
The program is organized to ensure interns gain valuable industry and functional experience, contribute meaningfully to the team, and work collaboratively with the various team members across the company.